Our goal is to simplify the information gathering and evaluating process. Our approach is to provide multiple perspectives from leading authorities and varies websites on autism related topics. This will provide our readers the opportunity to gather multiple viewpoints from a single location and form the best-educated decisions for their family’s needs.
Disclaimer: The Autism Resource Foundation provides general information to the autism community. The information comes from a variety of sources, and the Autism Resource Foundation does not independently verify any of it, nor does it necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of the Autism Resource Foundation. Nothing on this website should be construed as medical advice. Always consult your doctor regarding the needs of your family.
We all need a little inspiration now and then … or maybe every day. Here are eight quick ways to find it.
1. Surf these inspirational websites. Honestly, can you ever read “Welcome to Holland” too many times?
2. Read these tales of families coping with special needs. Set aside a little time each day to share their stories.
3. Love Notes for Special Parents are quick bursts of appreciation and inspiration, suitable for posting and framing.
4. Watch one of these inspirational videos about children with special needs and their families.
5. Follow my Weekday Reflections for daily food for thought.
6. Set up Google News Alerts to e-mail you news articles about special needs issues and diagnoses you’re interested in. You’ll get some good information as well as some inspiring personal stories.
7. Visit these special-needs oriented humor websites for some spirit-renewing laughter.
8. Watch your kids. Aren’t they just amazing? There’s nothing more inspirational than that.